.6. Late comers are
liable to be fined and they will be allowed to enter the class
room only after getting the written permission from the
7. The record of attendance of each student will be put up on
the notice board on the first of every month.
8. A minimum of 80 % attendance is required in order to appear
9. If a student gets less than 80% attendance, he/she must redo
10. Discrepancies in the attendance entries, if any,should be
reported by the student to the principal.
11. Leave of absence will be permitted only for valid reason,
with the prior approval of the principal.
12. A student on medical leave must produce the medical
certificate along with the leave application when he/she rejoin
13. Irregular attendance, habitual late coming, disobedience,
disrespect towards the staff or higher authorities and immoral
character will be viewed very seriously and dealt with
14. Students are required to keep the class rooms and premises
neat and tidy.
15. Organizing meetings, entertainments and collecting money for
any purpose on the campus without prior, written permission of
the principal is strictly prohibited.
16. Students are expected to read the notices put upon the
notice board carefully every day.
17. Ragging is prohibited and it is punishable and may result in
expulsion / suspension / fine.
18. The principal has the right to ask any student to leave the
college and issues transfer certificate at any time during the
course of the year in the grounds of indiscipline, unauthorized
absence, malpractice and non-payment fees and dues.
19. Certificates ( Transfer, Conduct, Bonafide etc.,) will be
issued within 24 hours after the submission of the application.